
Allie was given this cute headband when she came to my work today. She kept asking me to help her with her "pretty". I was going to make green eggs and have egg McMuffins for dinner today but Christopher decided to make eggs and bacon for breakfast for him and Allie, Sooooo I decided to make creamy ranch pork chops and rice. I put green food coloring in the water when cooking the rice. I also added the food coloring to the cream of chicken soup. It was really pretty. I hope Chris doesn't freak out when he sees what he will be eating for lunch tomorrow LOL.
4 comments:
So cute and so much fun! sounds like you had a good St. Patty's!
Cute idea! I love Allie's headband. That is adorable!
Cute pictures of the kids!!!!
Allie is so cute! She sure is growing fast!
Post a Comment