Friday, March 20, 2009

Lucky 5

So this is circulating in the blog world....I got this from Marilee, sounds intresting so I thought I would try it. The first 5 people to leave a comment to this post will receive something from me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I give you

2. What you receive will be just for you.

3. You will receive it by April 20th.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Just put your trust in me :)

The catch? Yep, there IS a catch! You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 folks that leave a comment telling me that they have posted a similar post like this one on their own blogspot will then win a fabulous gift from ME.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I will be the first...hehe..I am very interested in what you would give me. I already know I would love it because you are my favorite sister and I love you like no other :) LOL

(I love Marci and Der also, I am just trying to win brownie points)

Marilee said...

And I will be the second! Do you think I can count since I have alread posted the "Lucky 5" on my blog? I know I would LOVE something from you even if it's just an invite for a park date with the kids (Hey, that's a good idea!)

akagi79 said...

It's a good thing Natalie included heather and I!! So what are you going to give me???????