Friday, December 25, 2009

"Santa Claus is coming to Town"

Boy did he ever!!! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

We had lots of fun today. The kids got lots of toys and clothes and haven't stopped playing with them since. Chris was a sweetheart and bought me a nice coat. I love you Chris (not just cause of my presents either). I am very thankful for our loving Heavenly Father and Savior. We love you all!
P.S. I'm proud of myself for remembering to have good batteries in my camera and having it on hand. This is the first year I have done that.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Very fun!!! I love the picture of Allie playing in her room! And I would like to know how you got Trevor to stay in one place during the opening of presents..lol..Love you guys!!

akagi79 said...

Cute pictures!! I like the one with Grandma on Santas lap!!

Marilee said...

Your kids are so cute! Talk about a haul! Glad Christmas was fun!

Leanne said...

I love Allie's Christmas morning hair! Your kids are so cute!

Marilee said...

marzey1@yahoo.com