Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fall & Hot Chocolate

I am so looking forward to the fall season. I love when it cools down and and pumpkin patches open up and hot chocolate becomes more prominate. I have been wanting hot chocolate lately. I feel like a dork drinking it in the summer, but it is one of my favorite drinks in the cooler seasons. I need to invest in a coco latte machine. I had one and then one of my precious kiddos ruined it by dumping syrup into the motor. I might just have to go make me some now.

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see you drinking hot chocolate in the summer, cuz your a dork like that! LOL!Just kidding. You do need to get a new machine. We LOVE ours and it gets used a lot. But not by me, I don't like hot chocolate. I'm a dork like that!!And I'm with you and the fall weather... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!