Sunday, September 2, 2012

Darling 1 year old

I just posted this on facebook and thought oh this needs to go on the family blog so that sometime in the future Gracelyn can look back at laugh at all the torture she has put her dear mother through.....As I was sitting in sacrament  meeting enjoying the wonderful testimonies and basking in the spirit, my beautiful 1 year old decides she wants to sit on my lap. I am feeling very loved until I look down and see a HUGE brown poop mark she just smeared on the front of my crisp WHITE skirt. Oh the Humiliation. I speedily packed up our kids and diaper bag and rushed out of the chapel with a blanket strategically covering the poop so those around me don't gag. As we are making our hasty retreat, I look down and that same beautiful 1 year old has her poopy diaper hanging around one ankle and smearing more poop through the hall way. I, being the smartest mom in the whole world, of course forgot to pack wipes in the diaper bag so I had to use said diaper to try to remove the skid marks in the hall way. How embarrassing!!

No comments: