Usually Labor Day weekend is reserved for camping with family, going on vacation, or just getting out of the house and doing something fun. It seems that every year we end up staying home and I bake, or can, and/or do laundry. Once again we stayed home...Don't get me wrong we had every intention of doing something fun but in the end we postponed/canceled our plans. So this year the kids got to play on a slip n slide in the back yard, watch movies, and play with friends. Gracie loved the slip n slide adventure. She loved it so much, her siblings were yelling at her and pushing her out of the way so they can have a go. Like always running through sprinklers and playing on slip n slides are short lived and Allie was ready to go play with her friends. Trevor always askes if he can go play with allie's friends too because he enjoys riding his bike in the church parking lot but is to scared to ride fast and he is stomping on the brakes every 5 seconds. I give him til next year then he will probably be flying on his bike and I will be yelling at him to slow down. I have done oodles of laundry today and picked 14 onions, 3 tomatoes, and 3 green peppers from my garden and kind of pulled weeds. I have sliced up all the onions and as we speak they are in the dehydrator drying out. I also have 5 mini loafs of pumpkin and cheese spice bread in the oven. I am in love with pintrest and found this recipe and have wanted to make it for a while now. I just hope it tastes as good as it looks. I have also had every intention of working on my next cards for my card group but so far the idea is in my head but nothing down on paper. Maybe I should put the computer down and start on my cards. I hope every one has a wonderful holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment