Ok Finally I am down to the last of this pregnancy!! In 5 More days we will have a precious little boy in our home. I am looking forward to holding him and having time away from work. I also can't wait til I can breath again lol.
I can't wait to hold him!!! My kids are counting down the days. They are also excited to have Allie come play at our house! I think you shouldn't count today! That way you only have 4 days!lol
6 comments:
I am so excited! The bad part is that I can only see pictures of him so send lots!! I can't wait to see him!
I can't wait to hold him!!! My kids are counting down the days. They are also excited to have Allie come play at our house! I think you shouldn't count today! That way you only have 4 days!lol
There is NOTHING like a newborn baby!! Wishing you a smooth, speedy delivery!
Wow! Thats so exciting! Good luck with the delivery and post lost of pictures of the little guy.
pretty soon. I am so excited for you!!!
Hope things go well. Good luck!
Post a Comment