As many of you know I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I can not wait to start seeing the decorations come out and get my kids all ready to go trick or treating. I went to the store yesterday and they had pumpkins out by the door and I was so tempted to get some to put on my porch but I figured they might spoil by the time halloween gets here so I better wait. Allie has learned what pumpkins are and was excited to see them yesterday. Maybe she will grow to have her moms love for this season.
2 comments:
I think that you need to pass some of that love on to me...I like Halloween but my poor 4 year old have never had a pumpkin...hehehe
I was just telling Michael that we need to carve pumpkins this year :)
Halloween is one of my favorites(probably because it's my birthday too) but, yeah, dressing up is so dang fun!!! Too bad there's not three Halloween's in a year.
Post a Comment