Friday, September 5, 2008

Watching "T"

We have a routine every night where Allie watches her "Carntoons" and after "Cues Cues" (Blues Clues) is over I will ask her where her blanket is and she understands that it means it is time to go night night. Last night I asked her where her blanket was and she shook her head at me and informed me " I watching T, I watching T"

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Our little cutie is getting an attitude? LOL..SHE IS SO CUTE!

mpmitche said...

Way cute! Love the leaves. It is funny that she calls it "Cues Cues" Bailey did too.

Leanne said...

I love those leaf pictures! Hooray for Blogs!! When is that baby coming?!

akagi79 said...

We love Allie Avera! I didn't think it was possible to love someone else's kid so much! (That goes for all my nieces and nephews!) We can't wait for "Baby Twevo" to get here!!