Monday, September 22, 2008

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon on Friday for our summer party at work. Allie enjoyed the rides so much that she would throw a tantrum and lay on the ground every time she had to get off the rides or wait in line for a new ride. It was fun to see how excited she was and watch her face light up when the rides did something unexpected. I was trying to decide if I wanted to even attempt going up there and walking around for hours, but after seeing her enjoy herself that much I'm glad that I went!

3 comments:

akagi79 said...

Sometimes we just have do things for our kids enjoyment. She looks like she is having a blast! What a good Mommy you are!!!!

Natalie said...

Did she go on all those rides alone? What a brave girl!! We wish we could have gone with you!!!

Marilee said...

Lagoon was a fun time--it was so great to see there!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love blogging!!