I haven't been very good at getting new posts on my blog. I feel that it is out of lack of creativity and a borring life lately. I have just been working and taking care of Allie at nights while Chris has been working. I will try harder to get more pictures and things on here.
4 comments:
You are doing a fine job and gosh darnit we love you! :)
Thanks for switching my name. As far as updates - any mom should understand.
Oh goodness, you work...that's the difference. I personally have nothing much to do other than sit on my hiney and read other people's blogs and make up my own blog. Don't you dare tell Danny I said that! (any of you reading this!) I do play with my kids too, and housework, of course.
I think you're doing a great job, and your blog is really cute, by the way.
Your life isn't boring, it's busy! I guess it's better then paying a babysitter right! Well in the next few weeks you'll get a little vacation!:)
Post a Comment