Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Counting The Days!
So I'm counting down the days til we add our newest member to the family, around 17 days to go. The closer it gets the happier I am that this pregnancy will be over and we will have another special spirit in our home. At the same time, the closer it gets the more nervous I get at the thoughts of needles and pain and having to remember how to take care of a new born. I know that it will all come back to me and I will do a good job. I'm looking forward to having a little baby to hold and snuggle. I haven't been able to do that for a while. Allie has become so independant that the thought of sitting still to snuggle with mom probably never even crosses her mind oh to have that kind of energy lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We can't wait to meet this little guy, even if it will only be in pictures at first. That was a fast pregnancy...well at least we think so, you probably feel that it took forever.
Love ya!
We can't wait to hold him and kiss him. My kids can't wait for allie to spend the night when you are at the hospital. Paige wants to hold hims SOOOOOOO bad! She keeps talking about it!He's so loved and he isn't even here yet!
I'm nervous too, I still have a little while. I think it's like riding a bike...you just pick right back up where you left off when your other little one decided to leave you!
Good luck! can't wait to see him.
I am glad it's you and not me!!! Just kidding I would love to have another one I just don't know if I am ready yet!!!
Post a Comment